Sunday, May 29, 2022

New Nintendo Switch Kids Game(s)

 

Just in time for the summer and holiday season there will be some new Nintendo Switch games from McPeppergames. The new Ocean Animals Puzzle is available for pre-order now and will be available to download from the e-shop from June 2nd. If you want to choose from all previous McPeppergames Nintendo Switch titles, then check out the children's games at the following link: https://www.nintendo.com/search/?q=macpeppergames&p=1&cat=gme&sort=df As far as my comic projects go, these days I'm more busy writing projects when my gaming job allows it. But so that drawing doesn't come off badly, I've also set aside time to practice my figure drawing, which unfortunately has been somewhat neglected in recent years. More on that shortly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment