Monday, July 10, 2023

Upcomic SPLITTER Comics MAYA and DARK ZERO in late 2023!

My whole life I have been shaped by one medium in particular: Comics! I've worked in comic book development a number of times over the past few decades. Among other things, as an artist for the new Tales from the Crypt comics by Papercutz, after the legendary former MARVEL Spider-Man editor Jim Salicrup contacted me and asked if I would be interested in drawing one of the stories. Of course I didn't say NO :) A second story by Joe R. Lansdale followed. But despite some of these "excursions" into comic production at other publishers, I never really managed to develop my own comics at the same time because of my work in the GAMES area. UNTIL NOW! 

I have developed two new series. MAYA and DARK ZERO. I had already developed MAYA as a webcomic a few years ago, but now it was completely rewritten and implemented with an international creative team. DARK ZERO is my love letter to the old STAR WARS films and everything that makes science fiction / action / adventure stories so fascinating to me. Both comic series will be published in album format by SPLITTER Verlag (in Germany) and can already be pre-ordered before they appear at the end of 2023. Please note both series are not for kids!

If you want to follow direct inside information from me on a regular base on all my actual comic and game projects, please feel free to check out the McPeppergames DISCORD here:
https://discord.gg/yC7BzXbRV7

Here are the creatives involved in the projects: 

MAYA
Drawings: Ricardo Silva

Colors: Bryan Valenza / VAGRANT
Cover art: Tina Valentino
Back cover drawings: Tina Valentino
Cover colors: VAGRANT
Back cover colors: Arif Prianto
Creative Assistance: Comics Mentor Bill Nichols
Scenario: Chris Noeth

MAYA #1

DARK ZERO
Drawings: Jethro Morales
Colors: Bryan Valenza / VAGRANT
Cover art: Tina Valentino
Cover colors: Arif Prianto
Creative Assistance: Comics Mentor Bill Nichols
Scenario: Chris Noeth 

DARK ZERO #1

You can now pre-order both (German) albums from SPLITTER Verlag (Publisher) or your comic dealer. Here is the link where you can also find the ISBN number:

MAYA (German) Comic Album #1

DARK ZERO (German) Comic Album #1

Both comics feature adult content and have a lot of action going on featuring awesome art by top industry professionals!

Thanks for supporting both books!

- Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment