The current temperatures of 30 degrees invite you to move your work outside. Said and done! Just poured a glass of wine and let's go... today's program: The further development of the story of my comic projects. Two projects that are currently in development and will be printed in 2023 and another project that I am currently developing the rough plot for. A great change from the game developer everyday life!
News and information about the game & comic projects of indie game developer / author / comic artist Chris Noeth and McPeppergames projects. Writer of MAYA / DARK ZERO and developer of COLOR DEFENSE (iOS and Android) and COLONY DEFENSE (Nintendo Switch, Steam, iOS and Android). Working on the game CHILLBIOM, a new serene city-builder, supported by the German federal government.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As some of you know, I used to be a comic artist. I had already decided in the mid-90s to draw comics, but my path led me to study computer ...
-
Frank Neubauer interviewed me about my SPLITTER comics, MAYA and DARK ZERO. I also had the opportunity to discuss my new novel, PLANET OF SP...
-
Damien Zorn’s debut novel PLANET DER SPINNEN - DIE ANKUNFT ( PLANET OF THE SPIDERS - THE ARRIVAL) will be released in German on August 1, ...

No comments:
Post a Comment