Friday, December 30, 2022

I will sign at Hermkes Romanboutique in Würzburg!

On January 10th, 2023 (4 p.m.) I will show first art from my two new SPLITTER comic projects MAYA and DARK ZERO, which I developed and wrote and which are drawn by the artists Jethro Morales (Star Wars) and Ricardo Silva (Shi) at Hermkes Romanboutique in Würzburg (Germany), starting 4 p.m. I will sign posters and postcards of the comic covers and also will do some colored sketches. Everything will be available for free and regarding sketches it is First come, first served as time is limited. Colors for the books come from the best colorists in the comic biz: Arif Prianto (BATMAN by Marc Silvestri), Brian Valenza (DC, Marvel), and Vagrant (DC, Marvel). The covers for the comics are by illustrator comic art goddess Tina Valentino (Necromancers)! A special THANKS goes out to comicsmentor Bill Nichols (Sketch Magazine) who helped me in creating an early english-language pitch for both series!

So stop by Hermkes and get the first exclusive insight into the new science fiction action comics from SPLITTER, which will be released later in 2023 and also in 2024!

I wish you all a Happy New Year 2023!

- Chris Noeth

No comments:

Post a Comment