- Completely rob Batman of his humanity that he doesn't seem to care about a woman's corpse.
- At the same time giving him disturbing human stalker traits when it comes to Catwoman.
- Don't let him, as the "world's greatest detective", solve any riddles without outside help.
- Portray his butler Alfred as more intelligent than Bruce Wayne.
- Move on a story not by intelligent decisions of characters but instead by coincidence (or decisions of the villains)
- Make a film visually beautiful, but then not put the same effort into STORY.
- Make all characters act superficial and stupid.
Surely there are many out there who think the film is good... there's no
other way to explain the film's good rating. But I think with every entertainment project STORY should come first which is not the case with this film.
Especially if the film was preceded by great Batman films just a few
years earlier, such as Batman Begins or The Dark Knight who did work on so many levels. Just my two cents.